This week we are going to handle the most used notion templates because it covers one of the main topics that we try to find when we are searching for templates: Starter Packs to go from 0 to 100 in our usage of Notion with a set of pre-built components that will help us on the initial days of use of the platform. And this is precisely what this template does: Created by Easlo, this Starter Pack is composed of five (5) components to try to cover most of the usage of your day. These components are the following:
- Habit Tracker
- Subscription Tracker
- Book Tracker
- Note Tracker
- Daily Journal
So, as you can see, these components are very, very useful to pretty much everyone and cover some of the main concerns most users had when they start to use Notion as their digital brain or central of operations as you prefer to call it and cover different perspective: culture with the Book Tracker, Finance with the Subscription Tracker, Productivity with the Note Tracker, Health with the Habit Tracker and Mental Health with the Daily Journal.
- Notion Starter Pack Templates
- Instructions: PDF document that will guide you on installing the templates on your Notion Workspace.
- Thank you note for downloading these templates and start using them.
How To Install the Notion Template?
The steps to install the template are very, very easy; you can follow the instructions you just downloaded based on the picture above, or you can follow the steps we are going to include here; that will be pretty much the same.
The first thing you need to do is open the template; you can click on the Open button in the image shown below, or you can use the link inside the Instruction PDF document because both will generate the same outcome.
You will see in your browser the template open, as you can see in the picture below:
Here you need to click on the Duplicate button that you have on your top right corner, as you can see in the picture below:
Once you click the Duplicate button, you will be asked to log into your Notion workspace, and after that, you will see your Notion Workspace open with the copy of the template already installed in it.
What does this Notion Template Has?
This template has three main parts that are shown on the index page of the template, as you can see in the picture below:
- Templates: It includes a shortcut for each of the trackers shipped with the template we already described at the beginning of this article. Each of the templates will have different notion database views to try to present the information by date to see the items that are from today, from yesterday, in a weekly view, monthly view, or calendar view.
- Starter Workspace: It provides a default workplace with a view of all the different trackers in the same component, as shown in the picture below.
- Tutorials: It includes a shortcut for one specific tutorial for each of the trackers shipped with the Template, and it covers how to use it to introduce data and work with it, as you can see in the picture below:
How Much Does This Notion Template Cost?
The price is 0$, you will have access to this template for free.
This Starter Pack covers precisely that; it is a great starting point for any user to start using Notion and be productive from day 1. It may lack a bit of sparkle and customization options, but this is covered with a well-documented set of templates that will reduce your learning curve and be the first step in your journey to be a Notion Power User in the short term.